1. Where are the parents of these missing girls, we want to see them? – Prof. Wole Soyinka.
2. Why has the government not published pictures of these girls? – Prof. Wole Soyinka.
3. You need a lot of vehicles to transport 230 girls – Governor Godswill Akpabio
4. How where they transported? If the girls were made to walk in the bush track, how come no villagernsaw them?– Governor Godswill Akpabio
5. The girls were said to have been transported in trucks (Hilux), assuming 10girls per truck, that means we’ll needabout 23trucks for the girls and about 7 trucks for the insurgents. (Me)
6. Why were the principal’s daughters and female staffers not touched? – Governor Godswill Akpabio
7. What was the principal’s reaction when this was going on? – Governor Godswill Akpabio
8. Some girls were said to have escaped, and not a single child was shot, we all know that has not been the practice in the past. Where they freed or did they escape.– Governor Godswill Akpabio
9. We were told that the state government gave N1m each to the parents of the girls, what was this money for? -Online media
10. Almost all the things suggested in the media are the things B/haram is now saying. – Governor Godswill Akpabio
11.A news agency said that the girls have been sold for N2000 each, and a few days later, the Main man appears and threatens to sell the girls, are we the ones suggesting what he should do?– Governor Godswill Akpabio
…. Any answer to prove that these girls are really missing?
And now a video has been released indicating that the Christians among them have been converted to Islam; The question is : Are they really the girls????